Monday, April 16, 2018

Welcome!

Hi y'all and welcome to my new blog!

My name is Caci (pronounced KC) from The Flossy Farmgirl.

I am a Christian, farmwife, momma to 4 littles, and seamstress. 


 I spend my days milking cows on the family farm, cleaning house, running kids to & from school, baseball and whatever else they may have, washing clothes and dishes and trying to get 3 meals on the table.  I spend my nights and spare time in my sewing room creating.  


I sew, quilt and crochet.  As this year progresses you will see my various creations.  Some might be little girl outfits or boys shorts, others might be face scrubbies or a quilt.  I've never had any formal training...everything I do are skills that are self taught, you tube found or remembered from my Granny Price.  

I will be sharing about upcoming releases in my Etsy shop, sewing tips, life on the farm, #momlife with 4 kids and more!  I'm so excited to start this new adventure!  

You can visit the  Facebook page or the VIP group if you would like.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kayak Boardshorts

I'm so excited to bring you my first pattern review! I had the privilege of testing the Kayak Boardshorts from Love Notions ! (Grab ...